Sunday 20 July 2008

Can I win?


I am attempting to do the impossible tonight... win something !! Sue Daley is giving away a pattern if you leave a message on her blog. First time for everything I guess and you have to be in it to win it !


This is a little quilt I made for the top of the lounge where the cat sleeps. I wasn't concentrating and put one of the centre rows in upside down. Oh well.. it wont be entered in any shows so it doesn't matter. I now need to make 2 more for the top of the other cushions because he refuses to sleep on this unless he is put there. Stoopid cat.

It is made from 6" 9 patches and cobblestone blocks I received in a swap. I really must get back into that next year, I am running low on 9 patches and cobblestone blocks. They are so handy to throw together and make a quick quilt, small or large..

No comments: