Tuesday 17 June 2008

ATC



I have a new addiction.. the ATC. An ATC is an Artist Trading Card. I am not an artist. I enjoy trying to be creative though. This is my first set, sent out to 6 people from this online group. I have made a couple of other sets and there are 2 more waiting for the finishing touches and another 2 in the pipeline. I like to make these between projects. They are quick and easy and look nice too.. then I send them out as soon as they are done. But others don't. I have only received 2 cards. One from each set. The others will come sooner or later. It is rather exciting and I get some nice things in the mail that dont cost a lot to do and I havent bought. I guess it is a bit like stash-busting because I use a lot of what I have on hand though there are a few little touches that are bought. These purple ones are 90% stash. The buttons were bought. ah well..

No comments: