This was done as a QAYG. Very easy and very quick. The top is cotton, the middle is a wool/polyester blend wadding and the back is polar fleece. VERY warm. Again, it was made for The Princess for her cot. It is too small for her bed. I am thinking maybe I should unsew the bottom and one side, add a row or two to make it big enough. Sounds like a lot of work actually!! She can use it as a take-it-to-the-babysitters quilt.
No piece of fabric is repeated anywhere in the quilt and I only used what I had in the stash. It isn't every piece that I own - or owned at that time - because I didn't use The Special Pieces, but it was close! I think I should have enough to make another row or two all round.. but I wont. :)